Linda is wearing:
1) Oversized hat Urban Outfitters
2) Dot pattern romper STYLEMOCA
3) Gold v-line necklace STYLEMOCA
4) Green lace up booties Alexander Wang (ON SALE)
Three words come to mind when thinking about rompers: lightweight, casual, and simple. Dress them up or dress them down, rompers are perfect staples to every girl’s wardrobe.
The Romper Rules according to Cosmopolitan Magazine:
A romper isn’t the easiest garment to pull off, but these six rules can make wearing one a cinch.
1. Make sure it’s not too tight. Rompers aren’t supposed to look like second skin—after all, no one thinks camel-toes are cute.
2. Watch the length. Your butt cheeks shouldn’t be making their debut; the bottom of the romper should reach the ends of your fingertips.
3. Choose a solid-colored romper. No one likes a floral pattern that much and solid colors tend to look classier.
4. Break up the outfit with a belt. Doing this keeps the romper from looking like an adult onesie.
5. Layer up. Rompers are easy- breezy, but adding a cute jean or military-style jacket over one makes the whole look feel more put-together.
6. Wear a wedge with it. Rompers are casual as it is, so don’t just throw on flip-flops. A little effort can go a long way.