Simple, classy, and chic.
Simple, classy, and chic.
Balmain Pre-Fall 2013
Balmain never ceases to amaze us with innovative collections. Olivier Rousteing’s way of draping and patterning takes the harem pant to a whole new level. Rousteing’s brilliant use of blacks and bright metallics creates an awe-inspiring look to the entire collection. Balmain has turned us into fans of big bold shapes!
We’re curious, what is your favorite look from this collection?
Find us on instagram @stylemoca for more behind-the-scene action!
1. Talking until the sun rises
2) Baking cookies
3) Pigging out
4) Night’s out
5) Getting ready
6) Going dancing
7) Tea parties
8) Spontaneous road trips
9) Confessing your love for each other
10) Realizing that everyone in your group is matching
11) Making funny faces at the camera
12) Beach days
13) The moment the shoes come off
14) Pajama parties
15) Make up touch ups
16) Looking fabulous
STYLEMOCA’s picks for Best Dressed at the 2013 Golden Globes”
Lea Michele in Elie Saab
Jennifer Lopez in Zuhair Murad
Kerry Washington in Miu Miu
Jessica Alba in Oscar de la Renta
Marion Cotillard in Dior
Claire Danes in Versace
Michelle Dockery in Alexandre Vaulthier
Emily Blunt in Michael Kors
Kate Hudson in Alexander McQueen
1. Finding the perfect lipstick shade.
2. Staying up all night to watch the sunrise.
3. Breakfast in bed.
4. Finding occasions to wear your big hats.
5. Dance like no one’s watching.
6. Day time napping.
7. Your “make yourself pretty” station.
9. Connecting with the past.
10. Batting your eyelashes.
11. Being perfectly accessorized.
12. Feeling bookish.
13. Getting your nails did.
What do you enjoy about the little things?
We tried to keep things basic by color coordinating beige and black:
1) The perfect blazer vest
2) Wide legged trousers
4) A knit bodycon
4) Black on black contrast
Ashley of Stilettos & Tequila has nominated the STYLEMOCA Blog for the Beautiful Blogger Award! Ashley’s blog is about her passion for fashion and beauty. She gives great styling tips and follows new upcoming trends. Thank you Ashley for the nomination.
The Beauty Blogger Award has the following rules:
1. Link back the person who nominated you.
2. Post the award on your page.
3. Tell seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate seven bloggers and let them know they have been nominated.
Seven Facts About US:
1. Iris of Fashion Zen
2. Vanja M. of Fashion and Style
3. Stella of Jadore-fashion
4. B. Jones of B. Jones Style
5. Krystal of Krystal Schlegel
6. Lucy of Fashion Me Now
7. Diana of La by Diana Live Magazine
We follow these nominated fashion blogs on a regular basis. We chose to nominate these bloggers for their inspirational, unique styles. Every one of these bloggers clearly presents her continuous love for fashion. A big KUDOS to our lovely nominees! Keep up the good work bloggers. Happy Blogging!