Whether you like your rings stacked high, worn solo or somewhere in between, there is never a bad time to rock a few rings. Here are a few of out favorite pictures that are sure to inspire your future finger parties.
Sincerely Jules, The Cosmic Secret, Tforthaonguyen, Tumblr
Today’s Top Picks
the haute pursuit, le fashion, rawwblogg, elinkling
More White Picks:
We’re giving away the beautiful Cool As Ice Necklace!
For contest rules and details check out @stylemoca on Instagram
The lovely winner will be announce May 5, 2014!
More Awesome Picks
In the spirit of Earth Day we bring you a quick and easy mini herb garden DIY.
*Old Wooden box or drawer (the one pictured above was found at a local flea market)
*3-4 different herb plants
*Plastic liner (optional)
1. Clean the wooden box with a damp cloth.
2. Pour about 1 inch of rocks into the bottom of the box and spread them evenly.
3. Add 2 inches of soil and mark with your finger where you plan to place each plant, leaving at least a few inches between each one.
4. Dig a small divot for the first plant and place it in, adding soil around the sides.
5. Repeat for each plant and then fill with soil until each plant is well supported and covered.
6. I added a moss layer on top of my soil, tearing pieces to fit around each plant, leaving room for me to water around the center of each plant.
7. Once you’ve finished planting, water each plant directly at the base of the stems. If you over water, be sure to let the planter dry out before adding more. Place in a sunny spot and you’re done!
*If you water your plants carefully (directly on the plants themselves, rather than the full planter size) and let the planter drain and dry out properly, you shouldn’t have a mold problem. But if you’re uncomfortable not having a layer over the wood, you can add a plastic liner under the rocks like this one (in whatever size best fits your wooden box).
This DIY was created by Design Sponge
Today’s Top Picks
Pizza. Admit it, you’ve just gone all warm inside. If you are anything like us, your love affair with pizza has you on the constant hunt for that perfect slice. All things pizza are amazing except when you get to the guilty aftermath. In comes the magnificent Beet Crust Pizza by Bakers Royale– A not so ordinary pizza with a whimsical arrangement of fresh and beautiful ingredients. This healthy and delicious pizza is our definition of the perfect spring time pizza (Yes, dreams really do come true).
Crust (makes two 12 inch crust)
- 1 cup lukewarm water
- 2 teaspoon active-dry
- 17 ouncesunbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons honey
- ¾ cup pureed beets (about 2 large beets, roasted and peeled)
- 4 oz. goat cheese
- 10-12 stalks of asparagus, trimmed, blanched and then tossed in 1 tablespoon of olive oil and ¼ teaspoon of salt and pepper
- 3 soft boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 roasted beet, sliced
- 4 oz. mini heirloom tomatoes, halved
- 3-4 tablespoons pesto (optional)
- 1 handful of watercress (optional)
To make crust:
Preparation: Place pizza stone on lower middle rack. Heat oven to 500° F.
- Combine and stir water and yeast in a mixing bowl until mixture resembles miso soup. Add flour salt, honey and pureed beets to yeast mixture and combine until dough just comes together.
- Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface. Knead the dough until the flour is incorporated, about 5 minutes or until it is smooth and elastic. The dough should be moist and slightly tacky. (If it’s sticky, add in more flour 1 tablespoon at a time until smooth). Form dough into a ball. Lightly oil a bowl and place dough in, turning once to coat dough with olive oil. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm area to double in size, about 1 ½ to 2 hours. Once doubled evenly divide dough in half and refrigerate one half for another time or double the topping recipe to make two 12 inch pizzas.
- Lightly grease a sheet of parchment paper with olive oil. Transfer one ball of dough to parchment and stretch it out by hand as much as possible. Lightly brush olive oil on another piece of parchment paper and place it on top of hand-flattened dough. Use a rolling pin and work from the middle of the dough outward to flatten dough to ¼ inch thickness. Peel off top parchment paper.
Note: Dough can be made ahead of time and refrigerated for up to three days.
- If using pesto, evenly spread it on the crust with an offset spatula or the back of a spoon, leaving ½ inch border. Top with 3 oz. goat cheese on top and layer with asparagus, soft boiled egg slices, mini heirloom tomatoes and remaining 1 oz .of goat cheese.
- Slide the pizza (with the parchment underneath) on to the hot pizza stone. Bake for 3-5 minutes until pizza crust starts to slightly brown. Rotate the pizza once and remove parchment, continue to bake for another 3 minutes. Remove from oven. Optional: Garnish and with watercress, or any choice of greens you prefer. Slice and serve.
There is no better way to channel Spring’s all things natural approach than by rocking beautifully bold brows. Eyebrows are one of the most important features, because they have the amazing ability to frame and transform your face.
Here are THREE reasons why you should consider growing your brows into a thicker shape:
1. Natural, strong eyebrows will help you achieve a soft and youthful look.
2. Thick eyebrows can draw attention away from dark circles.
3. If given the right shape, full brows can work for anyone.
4. You will be one step closer to looking like Cara Delevigne.
Quick “Cara Delivine” Brow Tutorial:
Source: 1, 2, 3
British actress Emma Watson covers Elle Magazine‘s April 2014 issue, looking casual and cool. The starlet sports a mixture of relaxed western styles with a touch of embellished glam. Alongside the stunning editorial, shot by photographer Carter Smith, the accompanying article has Watson talking about her journey as an actor. She addresses the idea of growing up in the public eye, saying, “There are all these actresses who have emerged in the last year or two, and they get to emerge as this complete human beings. And I’m so jealous!” With that being said, we all know this talented mega-babe has a bright future ahead!