Whether you like your rings stacked high, worn solo or somewhere in between, there is never a bad time to rock a few rings. Here are a few of out favorite pictures that are sure to inspire your future finger parties.
Sincerely Jules, The Cosmic Secret, Tforthaonguyen, Tumblr
Today’s Top Picks
The President’s Day Weekend Sale ends on Tuesday, February 17th!
Find the awesome sale on the shop!
Our Favorite V-Day Nails Tips and Tutorials:
1. Prep and paint. “After you’ve filed your nails into an almond shape, push back your cuticles” — remember, DO NOT CUT THEM! — “and apply a basecoat.
2. Paint a small diagonal oval from the left side of your nail almost to the right side,” Whitehill says. She used Tom Ford Nail Lacquer in Carnal Red.
3. Create the other half of the heart. “Make the same oval shape, starting from the right side of the nail to almost the left side, completing the heart,” she says. “Then, apply a clear top coat and you’re done!”
Now go out there and break some hearts!
Tutorial by Cosmopolitan
For extra flare: Add a white polish layer betweens steps two and three (above).
Apply a basecoat and paint a full white layer. After you make sure that the white layer is dry completely, you can start the red heart design.
1.Dip a toothpick in your nail polish (any color of your choice) and make a thick dot closer to the left side of your nail.
2. Repeat step one and make a second dot on the right side of first dot. The dots should be at least 2-5 mm apart from each other.
3. One by one, drag the dots down diagonally toward the bottom center. The two dots should meet at a point.
4. Fill in any empty spaces and perfect your heart.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Don’t forget to check out our awesome weekend sale!
For awesome style deals check out The Fashion Tribe
Check out The Fashion Tribe for sweet style deals!
Don’t sacrifice style for comfort!
Throw on pair of (faux) leather trousers instead. We are currently lusting over these leather trouser pants that have a sporty-chic appeal.
Here are a few ways to style faux leather trouser joggers:
1. Layer a patterned sweater top with a fur vest for a warm chic look.
2. Style a black bustier and a white blazer to add a minimal yet edgy vibe.
3. Create a relaxed outfit by wearing with a basic white tee and a boyfriend blazer.
4. Pair with a modern top for a contemporary look.
5. Mix-it-up effortlessly with a multi colored denim button up.
These babies are currently available at The Fashion Tribe!
Like us on Facebook to keep up on style deals and more!
Source: Tumblr, STYLEMOCA, The Fashion Tribe